Releases resources held by this NavBarCommand. Call this method when the NavBarCommand is no longer needed. After calling this method, the NavBarCommand becomes unusable.
This method has no parameters.
This method does not return a value.
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8.1 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 R2 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported phone
- Your first app - Part 3: PageControl objects and navigation
- Navigating between pages (HTML)
- Adding app bars
- Adding nav bars
- HTML AppBar control sample
- HTML NavBar control sample
- Navigation and navigation history sample
- Command patterns
- Navigation patterns
- Guidelines for app bars
- Bottom app bar
- Top app bar