Releases resources held by this HubSection. Call this method when the HubSection is no longer needed. After calling this method, the HubSection becomes unusable.
This method has no parameters.
This method does not return a value.
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8.1 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 R2 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported phone
- Your first app - Part 3: PageControl objects and navigation
- Quickstart: Using a hub control for layout and navigation
- Navigating between pages (HTML)
- Adding app bars
- Adding nav bars
- HTML Hub control sample
- HTML AppBar control sample
- HTML NavBar control sample
- Navigation and navigation history sample
- Command patterns
- Navigation patterns
- Guidelines for the hub control