Performs an animation when a dragged object is moved away from items that it had previously involved in a dragBetweenEnter animation. The affected objects are animated back to their original positions.
The following video demonstrates the drag animations:
WinJS.UI.Animation.dragBetweenLeave(target).done( /* Your success and error handlers */ );
Element or elements that the dragged object would no longer cause to be displaced, due to its moving away. This should be the same element or element collection passed as the target parameter in the dragBetweenEnter animation.
An object that completes when the animation is finished.
The target parameter can be expressed in several ways:
- As the special value "undefined", which means that the animation has no such target
- As a single object
- As a NodeList (for example, the result of querySelectorAll)
- As an HTMLCollection
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 [Windows Store apps only]|
- Animating drag-and-drop sequences
- Guidelines and checklist for drag-and-drop animations
- HTML animation library sample
Build date: 12/5/2012