ToastNotification.ExpirationTime | expirationTime property
Gets or sets the time after which a toast notification should not be displayed.
var expirationTime = toastNotification.expirationTime; toastNotification.expirationTime = expirationTime;
The date and time after which the toast is no longer considered current or valid and should not be displayed.
Windows attempts to raise toast notifications immediately after you call Show, so this property is rarely used.
Minimum supported client
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012|
- Toast notifications sample
- Sending toast notifications from desktop apps sample
- Toast XML schema
- Toast notification overview
- Quickstart: Sending a toast notification
- Quickstart: Sending a toast push notification
- Quickstart: Sending a toast notification from the desktop
- Guidelines and checklist for toast notifications
- How to handle activation from a toast notification
- How to opt in for toast notifications
- How to schedule a toast notification
- How to enable desktop toast notifications through an AppUserModelID
- The toast template catalog
- Toast audio options
Build date: 12/4/2012