TileUpdateManager.CreateTileUpdaterForApplication(String) | createTileUpdaterForApplication(String) method
Creates and initializes a new instance of the TileUpdater for a tile that belongs to another app in the same package as the calling app. The TileUpdater lets a developer change the appearance of that tile.
Public Shared Function CreateTileUpdaterForApplication( applicationId As String ) As TileUpdater
The Package Relative Application ID (PRAID) of the tile.
The object you will use to send changes to the tile identified by applicationId.
This method is used only in conjunction with multi-app packages. The app identified by applicationId must belong to the same package as the caller.
Although you can specify the calling application's tile in this method, createTileUpdaterForApplication is the preferred method to use with single-app packages.
Minimum supported client
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012|
- App tiles and badges sample
- Quickstart: Sending a tile update
- Tile and tile notification overview
- The tile template catalog
- Guidelines and checklist for tiles
- How to schedule a tile notification
- How to set up periodic notifications for tiles
- Tiles XML schema