BadgeUpdateManager.CreateBadgeUpdaterForApplication(String) | createBadgeUpdaterForApplication(String) method
Creates and initializes a new instance of the BadgeUpdater for a specified app tile's badge, usually the tile of another app in the package. The BadgeUpdater lets you change the appearance or content of that badge.
var badgeUpdater = Windows.UI.Notifications.BadgeUpdateManager.createBadgeUpdaterForApplication(applicationId);
The unique ID of the tile whose badge you want to update.
The object you will use to send changes to the application tile's badge.
The app identified by applicationId must belong to the same package as the caller.
Minimum supported client
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012|
- App tiles and badges sample
- Guidelines and checklist for tiles and badges
- How to clear a badge
- How to send a glyph or numeric badge in a local notification
- How to set up periodic notifications for badges
- How to update a badge through push notifications
- Badge XML schema
- Badge overview