Document View Window
Makes it possible for you to view and navigate to any procedure, function, or #DEFINE definition or preprocessor directive in your program.
You can activate this window from the Tools menu or when you choose Document View from the shortcut menu of a program in an editing window.
Right-click in this window to access the following options.
- Sort by Name
- Specifies that list items are sorted by name.
- Sort by Location
- Specifies that list items are sorted by location in the program. When you select this option, you can use Ctrl+PageUp or Ctrl+PageDown to navigate through the listed items. Also, the Document View Window will automatically select the procedure that currently contains the insertion carat in the editor.
- Sort by Type
- Specifies that list items are sorted alphabetically by item type.
- Display #define definitions
- Toggles display of #DEFINE definitions in the list.
- Display preprocessor directives
- Toggles display of preprocessor directives. The display reports the following items:
- Opens the Font Dialog Box so you can change the font used in the Document View window