The Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) transactions feature allows several components to concurrently participate in a data operation. The topics in this section examine the feature in detail.
In This Section
- Windows Communication Foundation Transactions Overview
- An overview of the transactions feature provided by WCF.
- Transaction Models
- Compares various transaction programming models provided by Microsoft.
- Using WS-AtomicTransaction
- Describes WS-AtomicTransaction (WS-AT), an interoperable transaction propagation protocol that is implemented in WCF.
- Transactional Support in System.ServiceModel
- Describes the transactional functionalities provided by WCF.
ConceptsReliable Sessions Overview
Build Date: 2011-06-25