Configuring your Team Projects for PreEmptive Analytics
|PreEmptive Analytics for TFS User Guide|
|Configuring your Team Projects for PreEmptive Analytics|
Glossary Item Box
To integrate PreEmptive Analytics with your team projects, you must connect the PreEmptive Analytics aggregator service to your local Team Foundation Server instance and provision team projects for use with PreEmptive Analytics. Provisioned team projects can define subscriptions to receive exception report data for instrumented applications and rules to define how and when to create Incident work items from these exception reports.
- Windows Vista, 7, Server 2008, or Server 2008 R2.
- SQL Server 2008 (or R2) Express or higher (optionally with SQL Server Reporting Services installed).
- Team Foundation Server (optionally with Reporting Services integration installed).
- Visual Studio or Team Explorer installed.
- PreEmptive Analytics endpoint services deployed.
- PreEmptive Analytics aggregator service installed and running.