This section contains samples that demonstrate workflow tracking in Windows Workflow Foundation (WF).
In This Section
- Custom Tracking
- Demonstrates how to create a custom tracking participant and write the contents of the tracking data to console.
- Tracking Events into Event Tracing in Windows
- Demonstrates how to enable WF tracking on a workflow service and emit the tracking events in Event Tracing for Windows (ETW).
- SQL Tracking
- Demonstrates how to write a custom SQL tracking participant, that writes tracking records to a SQL database.
- Extract WF Data using Tracking
- Demonstrates how to use workflow tracking to extract workflow variables and arguments from activities.
- Tracking Using a Text File
- Demonstrates how to extend tracking in WF by creating a custom tracking participant.