This section contains samples that demonstrate Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
In This Section
- Demonstrates hosting WCF services.
- Service Interoperability
- Demonstrates interaction between WCF and other service technologies.
- Demonstrates WCF service behaviors.
- Service Security
- Demonstrates WCF service security.
- Simplified Configuration for WCF Services
- Demonstrates how to implement and configure a typical service and client using WCF.
- Usage of Standard Endpoints
- Demonstrates how to use standard endpoints in service configuration files.
- Hierarchical Configuration Model
- Demonstrates how to implement a hierarchy of configuration files for services.
- Extended Protection Policy
- Demonstrates Extended Protection, a security initiative for protecting against man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks.
- Demonstrates various aspects and features of endpoint addresses.
- Demonstrates how to define a WsHttpBinding for a service using code, instead of defining the wsHttpBinding binding in configuration.
- Multiple Contracts
- Demonstrates how to implement more than one contract on a service and how to configure endpoints for communicating with each of the implemented contracts.
- Multiple Endpoints
- Demonstrates how to configure multiple endpoints on a service and how to communicate with each endpoint from a client.
- Multiple Endpoints at a Single ListenUri
- Demonstrates a service that hosts multiple endpoints at a single ListenUri.
- Demonstrates how to send extra information on a WCF call using headers.
- Service Description
- Demonstrates how a service can retrieve its service description information at runtime.
- ConcurrencyMode Reentrant
- Demonstrates how to use the Reentrant concurrency mode on a service implementation.
Build Date: 2011-06-25