Consuming XML Web Services
XML Web services are programmable components that expose functionality through HTTP and SOAP on an intranet or for public consumption on the Internet.
The topics in this section focus on how to create and test XML Web service clients using C++.
In This Section
- Creating XML Web Service Clients
Describes creating XML Web service clients.
- Discovering XML Web Services
Discusses discovering XML Web services.
- Testing XML Web Service Clients
Provides information about testing XML Web service clients using Visual Studio.
- XML Web Services Created with ATL Server
Provides links to documentation about XML Web services and ATL Server.
- Providing XML Web Services
Describes creating XML Web services using ATL Server and C++.