VC++ Build, Projects, Options Dialog Box
This dialog box allows you to select whether you want the builds of your Visual C++ projects to produce build logs or to time the build process.
- Turns on generation of the build log file. This option generates BuildLog.htm, which can be found in the project's intermediate files directory. Every fresh build overwrites the previous BuildLog.htm file.
- Turns off generation of the build log file.
- Turns on build timing. If selected, the time it takes for the build to complete is posted to the Output window.
- Turns off build timing.
C/C++ File Extensions
Specifies the extensions of files that will be built with the C or C++ compiler.
To access this dialog box
- From the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Projects folder.
- Click the VC++ Build property page.
Projects, Options Dialog Box | Building Your Program | C/C++ Building Reference