Task List Window
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Task List window helps you to organize and manage the work of building your application.
To display the Task List window
- Select Show Tasks from the View, and choose a category of messages to display
- or -
- Select Other Windows from the View menu, and choose Task List.
In the Task List window, you can:
- Identify and locate problems detected automatically as you edit or compile code.
- Double-click any IntelliSense message, comment, or shortcut to open the appropriate editor, and move the insertion point to the specified location.
- Identify and locate problems detected while applying Enterprise Template policies.
- Enter user notes related to the solution in the Click here to add a new task field.
- Filter the Task List entries displayed using any of several predefined views.
- Sort Task List entries by the columns heads Priority, Category, Checked, Description, File, or Line.