PlaceHolder Web Server Control
The PlaceHolder control enables you to place an empty container control in the page and then dynamically add child elements to it at run time.
The following topics provide information that you will find useful in learning to work with the PlaceHolder Web server control.
In This Section
- Introduction to the PlaceHolder Web Server Control
- Provides background information on the PlaceHolder control.
- Adding PlaceHolder Web Server Controls to a Web Forms Page
- Gives directions for placing a PlaceHolder control on a page.
- Setting Web Server Control Properties Programmatically
- Gives directions for specifying Web server control properties in code.
- Customizing the Appearance of ASP.NET Server Controls Using Styles
- Gives directions for applying styles to change how controls are displayed.
- Web Forms Data Binding
- Provides basic conceptual information about binding data to Web Forms.