Occurs during an update operation after a command is executed against the database.
[Visual Basic] Public Event RowUpdated As OracleRowUpdatedEventHandler [C#] public event OracleRowUpdatedEventHandler RowUpdated; [C++] public: __event OracleRowUpdatedEventHandler* RowUpdated;
[JScript] In JScript, you can handle the events defined by a class, but you cannot define your own.
The event handler receives an argument of type OracleRowUpdatedEventArgs containing data related to this event. The following OracleRowUpdatedEventArgs properties provide information specific to this event.
|Command||Gets or sets the OracleCommand executed when Update is called.|
|Errors (inherited from RowUpdatedEventArgs)||Gets any errors generated by the .NET Framework data provider when the Command was executed.|
|RecordsAffected (inherited from RowUpdatedEventArgs)||Gets the number of rows changed, inserted, or deleted by execution of the SQL statement.|
|Row (inherited from RowUpdatedEventArgs)||Gets the DataRow sent through an Update.|
|StatementType (inherited from RowUpdatedEventArgs)||Gets the type of SQL statement executed.|
|Status (inherited from RowUpdatedEventArgs)||Gets the UpdateStatus of the Command property.|
|TableMapping (inherited from RowUpdatedEventArgs)||Gets the DataTableMapping sent through an Update.|
When using the Update method, there are two events that occur per data row updated. The order of execution is as follows:
- The values in the DataRow are moved to the parameter values.
- The OnRowUpdating event is raised.
- The command executes.
- If the UpdateRowSource enumeration is set to FirstReturnedRecord, the first returned result is placed in the DataRow.
- If there are output parameters, they are placed in the DataRow.
- The OnRowUpdated event is raised.
- AcceptChanges is called.
Platforms: Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows 2000, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003 family
.NET Framework Security:
- Full trust for the immediate caller. This member cannot be used by partially trusted code. For more information, see Using Libraries From Partially Trusted Code