Provides data for the RowUpdated event. This class cannot be inherited.
For a list of all members of this type, see OdbcRowUpdatedEventArgs Members.
[Visual Basic] NotInheritable Public Class OdbcRowUpdatedEventArgs Inherits RowUpdatedEventArgs [C#] public sealed class OdbcRowUpdatedEventArgs : RowUpdatedEventArgs [C++] public __gc __sealed class OdbcRowUpdatedEventArgs : public RowUpdatedEventArgs [JScript] public class OdbcRowUpdatedEventArgs extends RowUpdatedEventArgs
Any public static (Shared in Visual Basic) members of this type are thread safe. Any instance members are not guaranteed to be thread safe.
The RowUpdated event is raised when an update to a row is completed.
- The values in the DataRow are moved to the parameter values.
- The OnRowUpdating event is raised.
- The command executes.
- If the command is set to FirstReturnedRecord, then the first returned result is placed in the DataRow.
- If there are output parameters, they are placed in the DataRow.
- The OnRowUpdated event is raised.
- AcceptChanges is called.
Platforms: Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows 2000, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003 family
Assembly: System.Data (in System.Data.dll)