Debugger Project Settings
Certain project settings also affect debugging. These settings determine such things as what directories the debugger looks at, the command and command arguments used to launch the program, and the type of debug information created for the program. You can change these settings in the Property Pages dialog box.
This section describes what options are available, and how to set them.
In This Section
- SQL Debugging Software Requirements
Describes debugger settings in the Options dialog box.
- How to: Set Debug and Release Configurations
Describes the Debug and Release settings, and how to switch between them.
- Project Settings for a C++ Debug Configuration
Lists properties available in the Property Pages dialog box for C or C++ projects.
- How to: Set SQL Server Permissions for Debugging
Lists properties available in the Property Pages dialog box for C# projects.
- Project Settings for a Visual Basic Debug Configuration
Lists properties available in the Property Pages dialog box for Visual Basic projects.
- PDB Files (C++)
Describes the program database (PDB) files for a project.
- DBG Files
Describes the DBG files that are created for C++ projects.
- Installing Symbols for Debugging System Call Crashes
Describes how to install PDB and DBG files to debug crashes that happen inside a system call.