Microsoft Accessibility Technical Support
- Find Information About Microsoft Products by Disability Type
- Find Information by Microsoft Product Name
- Support Information for Assistive Technology
- Other Support Resources
- Support Services for Individuals Who Are Deaf or Hard-of-Hearing
- Related News
Learn tips about making Microsoft products easier to use for individuals with disabilities. Find information or narrow your search by selecting one of the following options:
- Vision-related computer issues and solutions.
- Hearing-related computer issues and solutions.
- Keyboard or mouse-related computer issues and solutions.
- How To Install Microsoft Outlook Security Patch Without Breaking Assistive Aids.
- HOWTO: Get IHTMLDocument2 from a HWND (Q249232)
- How To Access US Knowledge Base Articles Directly from Internet Explorer Address Bar.
- Search the Knowledge Base for articles to help solve your support issue.
- Still can't find what you are looking for? See Microsoft Personal Online Support Options.
Through a teletypewriter (TTY) service, Microsoft provides people who are deaf or hard-of-hearing with complete access to Microsoft product and customer support services.
For technical assistance in the United States, contact the Microsoft Technical Support on a TTY at 1-800-892-5234 between 6:00 A.M. and 6:00 P.M. Pacific time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
For technical assistance in Canada, call (905) 568-9641 between 8:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M. Eastern time Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Microsoft Technical Support is subject to Microsoft prices, terms, and conditions in place at the time the service is used and is subject to change.
For the Sales Information Center, call on a TTY by dialing (800) 892-5234 between 6:30 A.M. and 5:30 P.M. Pacific time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
For the Microsoft corporate switchboard, you can call on a TTY by dialing (425) 936-5066 between 7:30 A.M. and 5:30 P.M. Pacific time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Microsoft has a new assisted support policy for beginning and home users. The policy changes apply to the Microsoft Windows operating systems, Office suites and applications, and downloadable products and technologies such as the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser software.
Build date: 3/22/2010