This function sends the specified request to the HTTP server and allows chunked transfers.
BOOL HttpSendRequestEx ( HINTERNET hRequest, LPINTERNET_BUFFERS lpBuffersIn, LPINTERNET_BUFFERS lpBuffersOut, DWORD dwFlags, DWORD dwContext);
- [in] HINTERNET handle returned by HttpOpenRequest.
- [in] Optional. Address of an INTERNET_BUFFERS structure.
- [out] Optional. Address of an INTERNET_BUFFERS structure.
- [in] Can be one of the following values:
Value Description HSR_ASYNC Identical to WININET_API_FLAG_ASYNC. HSR_SYNC Identical to WININET_API_FLAG_SYNC. HSR_USE_CONTEXT Identical to WININET_API_FLAG_USE_CONTEXT. HSR_INITIATE Iterative operation (completed by HttpEndRequest). HSR_DOWNLOAD Download resource to file. HSR_CHUNKED Send chunked data.
- [in] Unsigned long integer variable that contains the application-defined context value, if a status callback function has been registered.
Returns TRUE if successful, or FALSE otherwise.
|Runs on||Versions||Defined in||Include||Link to|
|Windows CE OS||2.12 and later||Wininet.h||Wininet.lib|
Note This API is part of the complete Windows CE OS package as provided by Microsoft. The functionality of a particular platform is determined by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and some devices may not support this API.
Last updated on Tuesday, July 13, 2004
© 1992-2000 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.