Accessibility for People with Disabilities
Microsoft is committed to making its products easier for everyone to use. For information about features that make Microsoft® BizTalk™ Server 2002 more accessible, see the following:
- Help Viewer Shortcut Keys
- BizTalk Server Administration Shortcut Keys
- BizTalk Document Tracking Shortcut Keys
- BizTalk Orchestration Designer Shortcut Keys
- BizTalk Messaging Manager Shortcut Keys
- BizTalk Editor Shortcut Keys
- BizTalk Mapper Shortcut Keys
- For more information about accessibility options, in Microsoft Windows® 2000 Server Help, in the Getting Started with Windows 2000 book, see "Accessibility for People with Disabilities." In Windows 2000 Professional Help, see the chapter "Accessibility for Special Needs."
- For information about accessibility options in a variety of Microsoft products, go to the Microsoft Accessibility Web site (www.microsoft.com/enable/).
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation to BizTalk Server Documentation Feedback@microsoft.com