Platform Builder Directory Structure (Windows CE 5.0)
Platform Builder for Microsoft® Windows® CE includes directories containing source code that you can use to create and modify OS designs. The directories installed on your development workstation might vary depending on the options you choose when you install Platform Builder.
In This Section
- Run-Time Image and OS Directories
- Describes the run-time image and OS directories included when you install Platform Builder.
- Shared Source Code Directories
- Provides a listing of directories that contain shared source code.
These are present only if you chose to install shared source code when you installed Platform Builder on your development workstation.
- Platform Builder IDE
- Provides information about the combined set of user interface (UI) tools for building, testing, and refining an OS design and its associated Catalog items.
- Platform Builder User's Guide
- Provides information about the Catalog, elements of the Platform Builder IDE, directory structure, command-line tools, context-sensitive Help, error messages, and compilers.
- Using Shared Source Code in an OS Design
- Provides information about ways you can use shared source under the Shared Source License Agreement.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors