Master Build Tool
The Master Build Tool (Cebuild.bat) builds the modules and features and generates the source code for an entire Windows CE–based platform. Cebuild.bat performs the following steps to create a platform:
- For each project specified by the _DEPTREES environment variable, Cebuild.bat runs Build.exe in the %_WINCEROOT%\Public\Tree directory, where Tree is a project specified by _DEPTREES. Build.exe compiles the source code in the project's directories.
- For each project specified by the _DEPTREES environment variable, Cebuild.bat runs Sysgen.bat –p Tree, where Tree is a project specified by _DEPTREES. Sysgen.bat builds the project's modules, which are selected in Cesysgen.bat. Sysgen.bat builds the modules in the %_PROJECTROOT%\Oak\Misc directory.
- Cebuild.bat runs Build.exe in the %_PLATFORMROOT%\%_TGTPLAT% directory to compile the code for the hardware development platform.
- Displays a Help screen.
- Calls Sysgen.bat only; does not call Build.exe. This is not recommended in most circumstances. This option is not used for source code builds.
- Cleans the build by deleting the following intermediate files that were created during the build process for the specified configurations.
$(SG_OUTPUT_SDKLIB)\*.* $(SG_OUTPUT_OAKLIB)\*.* $(SG_OUTPUT_OAKTGT)\*.* $(SG_OUTPUT_ROOT)\sdk\inc\*.* $(SG_OUTPUT_ROOT)\oak\inc\*.* $(SG_OUTPUT_ROOT)\ddk\inc\*.* $(SG_OUTPUT_ROOT)\oak\files\*.* $(SG_OUTPUT_ROOT)\oak\tokens\jpn\*.* $(SG_OUTPUT_ROOT)\oak\tokens\ger\*.* $(SG_OUTPUT_ROOT)\oak\tokens\*.*
Cebuild.bat generates error information in the following files:
The following code example shows how to use Cebuild.bat.
Build Demo Tool | Build Tool | Sysgen Tool
Last updated on Friday, October 08, 2004
© 1992-2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.