Load CEPC Tool
The Load CEPC tool (Loadcepc.exe) provides two functions:
- Loading and booting an OS image on a CEPC.
- Copying files from a development workstation to a CEPC.
In conjunction with the Autoexec.bat file and Eboot.bin, Loadcepc.exe allows you to do the following:
- Easily enter and modify the values for IRQ, I/O base address, and static IP address in the Autoexec.bat file.
- Use the Loadcepc /L switch to pass additional parameters to the FLAT display driver to set arbitrary resolutions.
- Use the bootable floppy disk more reliably on different types of DHCP servers.
- Support improved PCI bus enumeration on the CEPC.
- Use static IP addresses to boot a CEPC when a DHCP server is not available to automatically provide IP addresses.
- Download an OS image from Platform Builder.
Last updated on Friday, October 08, 2004
© 1992-2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.