Compiler Error C2002 (Windows CE 5.0)
Windows CE 5.0
invalid wide-character constant
The multibyte-character constant was not legal.
The following list shows possible causes for this error.
- The wide-character constant contains more bytes than expected.
- The standard header STDDEF.h is not included.
- Wide characters are supported in C.
- Wide characters cannot be concatenated with ordinary string literals.
- A wide-character constant must be preceded by the character 'L':
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors