Samples (Windows CE 5.0)
Your Microsoft® Windows® CE installation contains numerous code samples to help you learn Windows CE programming techniques and concepts. In addition to these samples there are sample board support packages (BSPs), drivers, and applications that are ready for use in a production environment. You can use many samples as final products or you can customize them to more closely suit your device requirements.
The following list shows locations of code samples in your Windows CE installation.
You will find documentation for individual operating system technologies in the Windows CE Features section of Windows CE Help.
In This Section
- Platform Builder Sample Code
- Provides information about the types of samples available in Windows CE.
- Developing an Application
- Provides general information and technical resources for creating Windows CE applications.
- Bringing Up a Hardware Platform
- Provides information about creating board support packages (BSPs), bringing up Windows CE-based devices, and using the sample BSPs provided in Platform Builder.
- Developing a Device Driver
- Provides information about creating device drivers for Windows CE.
- Windows CE Features
- Provides the starting point for navigating to the detailed documentation for an OS technology in Windows CE.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors