Stream Interface Drivers (Windows CE 5.0)
The stream interface facilitates interaction with peripherals that primarily produce or consume data. The stream interface functions allow other software modules to interact with peripherals as if they were files.
In This Section
- Stream Interface Driver Development Concepts
- Explains the basic development concepts for stream interface drivers.
- Stream Interface Driver Reference
- Provides reference information for stream interface driver functions.
- Power Management
- Describes the power management capabilities provided by the Windows CE operating system.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors