Device Driver Development Helper Libraries (Windows CE 5.0)
Windows CE 5.0
This section provides links to various driver development resources.
In This Section
- Bus Enumeration Applications
- Describes sample bus enumeration applications for the PCI bus and the ISA bus.
- CEDDK Dynamic-Link Library
- Provides information about the functions in CEDDK.dll that are used by drivers for handling bus address translations, allocating and mapping device memory, setting up direct memory access (DMA) buffers, performing I/O, and so on.
- Registry Helper Reference
- Provides information about functions that assist in retrieving information from the registry.
- Power Management
- Describes the power management capabilities provided by the Windows CE OS.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors