Internet Explorer MSHTML/DHTML API (Windows CE 5.0)
The Microsoft® HTML parsing and rendering engine (MSHTML) is the main HTML component of the Microsoft Internet Explorer Web browser. It hosts Microsoft ActiveX® controls and supports the OLE Control 1996 (OC96) specification for windowless controls. You can also use the MSHTML/DHTML API to provide browser functionality to your own applications.
In This Section
- Internet Explorer MSHTML/DHTML API OS Design Development
- Provides information about the components and modules that implement MSHTML/DHTML API functionalities, Sysgen variables that enable these functionalities, and how to replace MSHTML user interface.
- Internet Explorer MSHTML/DHTML API Application Development
- Provides information about how a Microsoft® Windows® CE-based application can use MSHTML/DHTML API.
- Internet Explorer MSHTML/DHTML API Registry Settings
- Provides information about the registry settings that enable and configure MSHTML/DHTML API functionalities in your OS design.
- Internet Explorer MSHTML/DHTML API Migration
- Provides information about the changes in MSHTML/DHTML API that you need to know when migrating this functionality from one version of Windows CE to another.
- Internet Explorer MSHTML/DHTML API Samples
- Describes sample code that illustrates the use of MSHTML/DHTML API.
- Internet Explorer MSHTML/DHTML Reference
- Provides reference information about the MSHTML/DHTML API programming elements that are available for use in Windows CE-based browser applications.
- Internet Explorer 6 for Windows CE Components
- Provides links to topics that contain information about the various components of Internet Explorer for Windows CE.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors