Rectangle (Windows CE 5.0)
This function draws a rectangle. The current pen outlines the rectangle and the current brush fills it.
BOOL Rectangle( HDC hdc, int nLeftRect, int nTopRect, int nRightRect, int nBottomRect );
- [in] Handle to the device context.
- [in] Specifies the logical x-coordinate of the upper left corner of the rectangle.
- [in] Specifies the logical y-coordinate of the upper left corner of the rectangle.
- [in] Specifies the logical x-coordinate of the lower right corner of the rectangle.
- [in] Specifies the logical y-coordinate of the lower right corner of the rectangle.
Nonzero indicates success.
Zero indicates failure.
To get extended error information, call GetLastError.
The current position is neither used nor updated by Rectangle.
The extreme bottom and right edges of rectangle are not drawn because the bottom and right coordinates are treated as the width and height respectively of the rectangle instead of its edges.
OS Versions: Windows CE 1.0 and later.
Link Library: Coredll.lib.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors