Tutorial Step 6: Creating an OS Design (Windows CE 5.0)
After adding your item to the Catalog, you can add the item to an OS design.
The following procedure shows how to create a basic OS design from the Internet Appliance design template.
If you have already created an OS design, skip to Tutorial Step 7: Adding the Catalog Item to the OS Design.
To create an OS design
- From the Platform Builder File menu, choose New Platform.
- Choose Next.
- In the Platform Name box, type SampleOSDesign and choose Next.
- In the Available BSPs list, select EMULATOR: X86 and choose Next.
- In the Platform Configuration list, select Internet Appliance and choose Finish.
- Close the New Platform Wizard by choosing Finish.
You have created a basic OS design.
You can now add your Catalog item to the OS design.
Tutorial Step 7: Adding the Catalog Item to the OS Design | Tutorial Step 5: Adding the Catalog Item to the Catalog | Tutorial: Creating a Catalog Item and Adding It to an OS Design | Creating an OS Design with the New Platform Wizard
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors