International (Windows CE 5.0)
Internationalization is made up of a collection of functionality that provides general locale services and locale-specific support for certain key capabilities.
In This Section
- International Catalog Items
- Provides descriptions and Sysgen variables for International Catalog items.
- International OS Design Development
- Provides OEM guide information about the International features supported in Windows CE
- International Application Development
- Describes how to program and design a global application.
- International Migration
- Provides information that is helpful when migrating from one version of Windows Ce to another.
- International Samples
- Provides links to sample-related information for International.
- Input Method Manager (IMM)
- Provides a comprehensive overview of IMM. IMM manages the communication between an Input Method Editor (IME) and an application.
- Locale Specific Support
- Provides information that is specific to each locale that is supported in Windows CE.
- Multilingual User Interface (MUI)
- Provides information about MUI support in Windows CE. MUI allows users to change the language of the user interface (UI). Shows how to use MUI to create a multilingual run-time image.
- National Language Support (NLS)
- Provides information about NLS support in Windows CE. NLS enables to support the different locale-specific needs of users around the world.
- Unicode Script Processor for Complex Scripts
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the Uniscribe technology. This technology supports scripts that require special processing to show and edit because the characters are not laid out in a linear progression from left to right.
Provides links and information about items that you can select in the Catalog and functionality that can be included in OS designs.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors