TCP/IP Reference (Windows CE 5.0)
Windows CE 5.0
You can configure Dynamic Name Service (DNS), Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP), and Internet Protocol Helper (IP Helper) programming elements.
In This Section
- DNS Reference
- Provides descriptions of DNS programming elements.
- ICMP Reference
- Provides descriptions of ICMP programming elements. ICMP, usually considered to be part of the IP layer, is a network layer protocol that delivers flow control, error messages, routing, and other data between Internet hosts.
- IP Helper Reference
- Provides descriptions of IP Helper programming elements. IP Helper provides application programming interfaces (APIs) that assist in the network administration of the local computer.
- TCP/IP Security
- Provides security-related information, including security best practices.
- TCP/IP Best Practices
- Provides general best practices.
- Internet Protocol Helper APIs
- Provides information on using Internet Helper APIs to accomplish specific tasks.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors