RAS Server/PPTP Server (Incoming) (Windows CE 5.0)
The RAS Server/PPTP Server (Incoming) functionality in Windows CE provides support for a Remote Access Service (RAS) server. You can use RAS in any computing environment that has a wide area network (WAN) or a virtual private network (VPN).
In This Section
- RAS Server/PPTP Server (Incoming) OS Design Development
- Providesw information about RAS Server support that is helpful when designing and developing a Windows CE OS. This includes dependency information, the modules and components that implement RAS Server, and RAS Server implementation considerations.
- RAS Server/PPTP Server (Incoming) Application Development
- Provides an overview of the RAS Server architecture in Windows CE. Describes how to programmatically configure a RAS server. Includes an overview of RAS Server authentication.
- RAS Server/PPTP Server (Incoming) Registry Settings
- Provides a list of the configurable registry settings for RAS Server.
- RAS Server/PPTP Server (Incoming) Security
- Provides security information for RAS Server and security best practices.
- RAS Server/PPTP Server (Incoming) Migration
- Provides information that is important to know if you are migration from one version of Windows CE to another.
- RAS Server/PPTP Server (Incoming) Samples
- Describes sample code that is available in the %_WINCEROOT%\Public\Common\Oak\Drivers\Netsamp\Rasserver directory.
- RAS Server/PPTP Server (Incoming) Reference
- Includes reference pages for the RAS Server programming elements.
- Provides a list of the servers and services that are supported in Windows CE
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors