Simple Network Management Protocol (Windows CE 5.0)
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for Microsoft® Windows® CE is the Internet Standard protocol for network management and part of the TCP/IP protocol suite. SNMP was developed by the Internet community to monitor and manage networks.
In This Section
- SNMP OS Design Development
- Provides information about SNMP that is helpful when designing and developing a Windows CE OS. This includes dependency information, the modules and components that implement SNMP, and SNMP implementation considerations.
- SNMP Application Development
- Provides an overview of the SNMP architecture in Windows CE. Includes detailed information about SNMP extension-agent architecture in Windows CE and the Management Information Base (MIB) concept.
- SNMP Registry Settings
- Provides a list of the configurable registry settings for SNMP.
- SNMP Security
- Includes security-related information for SNMP.
- SNMP Migration
- Provides information about issues to consider when migrating to a newer version of Windows CE.
- SNMP Samples
- Provides sample-related information for SNMP.
- SNMP Reference
- Contains reference pages for the SNMP programming elements.
- Device Management
- Contains descriptions of the Device Management functionality in Windows CE, which includes the Device Management Client and the Simple Network Management Protocol.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors