Process ViewerSend Feedback
This code sample is named PViewCE. It demonstrates how to write a process viewer for Windows CE-based devices.
To run the code sample
- Navigate to the solution file (*.sln), and double-click it. By default, the solution files are copied to the following folders:
C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce500\Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK\Samples\CPP\Win32\PViewCE\
C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce500\Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone SDK\Samples\CPP\Win32\PViewCE\
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 launches and loads the solution.
- Build the solution (Ctrl+Shift+B).
- Deploy the solution (F5).
If you have not installed the SDKSamplePrivDeveloper certificate, you will need to so that your Dll and CAB projects are signed correctly
To install the certificate from the windows desktop
- Click Start > Run.
- Type the path-name to SDKSamplePrivDeveloper.pfx certificate, and click OK. By default, this is located in the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce500\Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK\Tools\
- Double-click the SDKSamplePrivDeveloper.pfx certificate icon. The Certificate Import Wizard appears.
- Click Next. The certificate path-name is filled-in.
- Click Next.
- Click Next (you do not need a password).
- Click Next. Accept the default options; automatically select the certificate store based on certificate type.
- Click Finish.
See Mobile device Security Model for further details on how to install the SDK certificates onto the mobile device, and how to use the privileged SDK certificate to sign this application.
This code sample uses tlhelp32.h, and must be signed with a privileged certificate.
Pocket PC SDK: Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK.
Smartphone SDK: Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone SDK.
Development Environment: Visual Studio 2005.
ActiveSync: Version 4.0.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors