Creating Windows Mobile ControlsSend Feedback
The following controls are unique to the Windows Mobile platform, and provide common functionality while maintaining compact size and ease of use.
In This Section
- Creating CAPEDIT Control
- Provides a brief description of the CAPEDIT control.
- Creating Date and Time Picker Controls
- Provides a brief description of the date and time picker controls.
- DocList Control
- Describes the DocList Control for Windows Mobile-based Pocket PCs.
- Expandable Edit Control
- Describes the expandable edit control for Windows Mobile-based Smartphones and the Windows CE styles used in creating the control.
- Spin Box Control
- Describes the spin box control for Windows Mobile-based Smartphones and the Windows CE styles used in creating the control.
Send Feedback on this topic to the authors