Basic Windows Communication Foundation Technology Samples
The technology samples demonstrate the various technologies in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF). These samples are intended for instructional use only. As such, these samples tend to exhibit limited error handling.
In This Section
The following is a list of the different types of technology samples.
- Getting Started Sample
- Demonstrates how to implement a typical service and a typical client using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- WCF Service Samples
- Demonstrates service hosting, behaviors, and error handling in a WCF service.
- Client Samples
- Demonstrates client features or behaviors.
- Contracts Samples
- Demonstrates how to configure data contracts, service contracts, and message contracts for a WCF service.
- Binding Samples
- Demonstrates the use and configuration of bindings.
- Management Samples
- Demonstrates how to manage a WCF service.
- AJAX Samples
- Workflow Services Samples
- Demonstrates WCF workflow services.
- Web Programming Model Samples
- Demonstrates WCF Web programming model concepts.
- Syndication Samples
- Demonstrates how to create syndication (Atom and RSS) feeds using WCF.
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.