Troubleshooting Tips for WCF Samples
This set of topics describes how to troubleshoot certain problems that arise when running a Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service.
You should review the Tracing and Message Logging for more information about examining logged messages during troubleshooting.
In This Section
- IIS Hosted Service Fails
- Describes common symptoms when an Internet Information Services (IIS)-hosted service fails and how to fix the problem.
- Running the Samples in a Workgroup and Across Machines
- Describes some of the common problems that arise when running the WCF samples across machines and how to resolve these problems.
- WCF Troubleshooting Quickstart
- Describes common problems and how to fix them.
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.