Rendezvous Code Examples
[ Rendezvous IP Telephony Conferencing controls and interfaces are not available for use in Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, and subsequent versions of the operating system. The RTC Client API provides similar functionality.]
The following code examples illustrate some basic Rendezvous operations. For a full code sample, see the Platform Software Development Kit (SDK) Code Samples under NetDS/TAPI. The TAPI3 directory contains a sample entitled "Rend".
These examples do not have error checking or proper COM reference adds and releases.
- Connecting to an ILS Server
- Enumerating Conference Directories
- Creating a Conference Announcement
- Modifying a Known Conference
- Adding a User Object to an ILS Server
Build date: 11/16/2013