Building a Peer Channel Application
The following sections provide guidance on developing Peer Channel applications.
In This Section
- Converting a NetTcpBinding Application to a Peer Channel Application
- Describes hot to convert a NetTcpBinding Application to a Peer Channel Application.
- Limiting Message Distribution
- Discusses using Hop Count, a Message Propagation Filter, a local filter, or a direct connection to control how messages are forwarded throughout the mesh, and provides general guidelines for choosing an approach.
- Adding Online and Offline Status
- Describes how to use the IOnlineStatus interface to monitor specific details about the online and offline status of a Peer Channel connection.
- Securing Peer Channel Applications
- Discusses transport-based and message-based security, and best practices for securing Peer Channel applications.
ConceptsPeer Channel Concepts