Security Guidance and Best Practices
The topics in this section present guidance for and items to consider when creating secure Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) applications. For more information about Windows Server AppFabric and security see, Security Model for Windows Server App Fabric
In this Section
- Best Practices for Security in WCF
- Recommendations to help you secure your applications.
- Security Considerations
- Items to consider when creating a WCF application.
- Performance Considerations
- Contains entries related to performance and security.