ISpeechRecoResultDispatch GetXMLErrorInfo Method (SAPI 5.3)
Speech API 5.3
The GetXMLErrorInfo method is used to discover the details of an error that occurred during semantic processing.
ISpeechXMLRecoResultDispatch.GetXMLErrorInfo( LineNumber As Long, ScriptLine As String, Source As String, Description As String, ResultCode As Long ) As Boolean
- The line number where the error occurred.
- The text of the line where the error occurred.
- The location of the file in which the error occurred.
- A description of the error.
- The code number of the error.
True if an error did occur during semantic processing or else false.