ISpeechGrammarRuleState AddWordTransition Method (SAPI 5.3)
The AddWordTransition method adds a word transition from this rule state to another rule state in the same rule.
When the word sequence specified by the word transition is spoken, the rule can go from this state to the DestinationState. A rule accepts a word sequence when the rule can go from the initial state to the end state using the word sequence.
ISpeechGrammarRuleState.AddWordTransition( DestinationState As ISpeechGrammarRuleState, Words As String, [Separators As String = " "], [Type As SpeechGrammarWordType = SGLexical], [PropertyName As String = ""], [PropertyId As Long = 0], [PropertyValue As Variant = 0], [Weight As Single = 1.0] )
- Specifies the DestinationState, or the state where the transition ends. DestinationState of Nothing means the end state of the rule.
- Specifies the Words.
- [Optional] Specifies the Separators.
- [Optional] Specifies the PropertyName.
- [Optional] Specifies the PropertyId.
- [Optional] Specifies the PropertyValue.
- [Optional] Specifies the Weight.