SpeechInterference (SAPI 5.3)
Speech API 5.3
The SpeechInterference enumeration lists possible causes of interference or poor recognition with the input audio stream.
Enum SpeechInterference SINone = 0 SINoise = 1 SINoSignal = 2 SITooLoud = 3 SITooQuiet = 4 SITooFast = 5 SITooSlow = 6 End Enum
- Private. Do not use.
- The sound received is interpreted by the speech recognition engine as noise. This event is generated when there is a SOUND_START followed by a SOUND_END without an intervening PHRASE_START. The event will be also generated during dictation if, after a series of hypotheses, it is determined that the signal is noise.
- A sound is received but it is of a constant intensity. This also includes the microphone being unplugged or muted.
- A sound is received but the stream intensity is too high for discrete recognition.
- A sound is received but the stream intensity is too low for discrete recognition.
- The words are spoken too quickly for discrete recognition.
- The words are spoken too slowly and indicates excessive time between words.