ISpSREngine2::PrivateCallImmediate (SAPI 5.3)
Speech API 5.3
ISpSREngine2::PrivateCallImmediate does the same thing as the PrivateCallEx function, but does it faster because it functions on a separate thread.
HRESULT PrivateCallImmediate( void *pvEngineContext, const void *pInCallFrame, ULONG ulInCallFrameSize, void **ppvCoMemResponse, ULONG *pulResponseSize );
- [in] The engine's pointer for this context, as returned from a previous call to OnCreateRecoContext.
- [in] Address of the engine-specific input data.
- [in] Size, in bytes, of the engine-specific data contained in pInCallFrame.
- [out] Address of a pointer to the response block information from the SR engine. This must be allocated with CoTaskMemAlloc.
- [out] Size, in bytes, of the ppvCoMemResponse data.
|S_OK||Function completed successfully.|
|E_NOINTERFACE||Interface not supported by the engine.|