NetMeeting COM T.120 Application API
The Windows® NetMeeting® 3 low-level T.120 API uses T.120-compliant standards for T.120 application software. The software supplies or uses conference-independent services and transport control. This API lets NetMeeting client applications do the following:
- Join and leave a conference at will.
- Access remote system resources such as the registry, channels, and tokens after joining a conference.
- Query applet rosters.
- Launch an applet remotely.
- Replace the underlying transport.
In addition, this transport API provides the following features.
- Compatibility with earlier versions of NetMeeting that used Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) framing.
- The ability to disable the Windows Socket connection while using the plug-in transport.
The IApplet and IAppletNotify API replaces earlier versions of NetMeeting support for the conference-independent portion of Generic Conference Control (GCC) Applet Service Access Point (SAP). The IAppletSession and IAppletSessionNotify API replaces a combination of GCC Applet SAP and Multipoint Communication Service (MCS) Applet SAP.
This section defines the NetMeeting 3 low-level T.120 COM API. The interfaces and functions can be used with NetMeeting client applications developed in C/C++ or other programming languages that support COM to develop T.120 Application applications.
- NetMeeting T.120 COM Objects
- NetMeeting T.120 COM Interfaces
- NetMeeting T.120 COM Enumerations
- NetMeeting T.120 COM Structures
- NetMeeting T.120 COM Typedefs
Descriptions of how NetMeeting uses the T.120 conferencing standards can be found in the Windows NetMeeting 3 Resource Kit, available from Microsoft Windows NetMeeting Web site.