Use the GetAddr method to retrieve the address information of the person being called if this is an outgoing call or the address of the remote computer if this is an incoming call.
HRESULT GetAddr( BSTR *pbstrAddr, NM_ADDR_TYPE *puType );
- [out] Pointer to the address.
- [out] Pointer to a value from the NM_ADDR_* type enumeration that identifies the type of the user name or address.
NetMeeting client applications can use the SUCCEEDED and FAILED macros in winerror.h to check return values.
Return values can include RPC layer errors or any of the following values.
- The name was retrieved successfully.
- pbstrAddr is an invalid pointer, or puType is invalid.
- Internal resources are not available.
The information retrieved by this method may not be available if the call does not have data capabilities (is audio/video only) or if the local or remote computer is running Windows NetMeeting 2.0 or earlier.
Windows NT/2000: Requires Windows NT 4.0 SP3 or later.
Windows 95/98: Requires Windows 95 or later. Available as a redistributable for Windows 95.