Threads on Which an Event Can Fire
Description of threads on which an event can fire.
Tablet PC Platform application programming interface (API) events are raised on the ink thread, the background recognition thread, or an application thread. The following tables describe threads on which events for each object or control can fire.
- Ink Object Events
- InkCollector Object Events
- InkOverlay Object Events
- RecognizerContext Object Events
- Strokes Collection Events
- InkEdit Control Events
- InkPicture Control Events
- PenInputPanel Object Events
Build date: 3/6/2012