Progress Bar Control
Progress bar controls indicate the progress of a lengthy operation such as downloading a file from the Internet. Usually the progress is expressed as a percentage from zero (0) to one hundred (100).
The window class name for a progress bar control is PROGRESS_CLASS, which is defined as "msctls_progress" in Commctrl.h.
Supported Properties and Methods
- The ChildCount property is zero.
- The KeyboardShortcut property is the progress bar's access key, which is an underlined character in the text of the label for the progress bar. The returned string contains the access key character appended to the string "Alt+".
- The Name property is the text from a static text control that labels the progress bar.
- The Parent property is a window (ROLE_SYSTEM_WINDOW) that surrounds the control and has the same Name property and window class name as the control.
- The Role property is ROLE_SYSTEM_PROGRESSBAR.
- The State property is a combination of one or more of the following values:
STATE_SYSTEM_INVISIBLE | STATE_SYSTEM_UNAVAILABLE | STATE_SYSTEM_FOCUSED | STATE_SYSTEM_FOCUSABLE
- The Value property is a string from "0%" to "100%" that describes the progress.